October 30, 2007 9:00 am Moscow Time
Event cost: There is no charge for this event.
- Warden Message -
Live Webchat with the Consul General
For American Citizens Who Frequent Russia
The American Citizen Services Unit of the U.S. Embassy in Moscow is pleased to announce a live webchat with Consul General Kurt E. Amend. The webchat will take place at 9:00 a.m. Moscow time on October 30, 2007, and is open to U.S. citizens resident throughout the Russian Federation.
U.S. citizens in Russia are invited to ask questions regarding passports and visas, voting, and other emergency and non-emergency citizen services. Mr. Amend will also be pleased to answer questions regarding economic, political and cultural relations between the United States and Russia.
Those U.S. citizens wishing to participate in the webchat should be aware of the following:
To join the webchat, participants need to register with webchat.state.gov OR they may use the following login id: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is nothing to download. Just point your browser to http://webchat.state.gov. **Please note: We recommend using a PC. MAC users must use the Firefox browser.
1. Go to http://webchat.state.gov/?tid=unsecure.register
2. Enter your email & a preferred, public screen name.
1. Go to http://webchat.state.gov
2. Enter your registered email OR email@example.com
3. In the disclaimer page click "I Agree"
4. In the webchat menu, select the appropriate webchat, click "Join this Webchat"
5. To ask a question, select the tab marked "Submit Comment or Question."
You are welcome to begin submitting your questions now. Please ask each question separately. Nothing will appear on the screen until the live webchat takes place on October 30.
If you have any technical questions, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
<< All Past Events