March 27-29, 2013
Silicon Valley, California
Registration is now open for the Tenth Annual Global Technology Symposium (www.GlobalTechSymposium.com), which will be held from March 27-29, 2013, at the Rosewood Sand Hill in Menlo Park, California.
Join us for the premier investment conference focused on venture capital, entrepreneurship, and growth companies in emerging markets!
Each year since 2004, the Symposium has brought more than 300 selected opinion leaders in business, finance, technology, and policymaking to Silicon Valley, where they share insights into the opportunities and challenges of globalization. This yearвЂ™s speakers include:
- Tim Draper, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, Consumer Electronics Association
- Steve Jurvetson, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Aaron Levie, Co-Founder & CEO, Box
- Mikhail Kokorich, Founder and CEO, Dauria Aerospace'
- David Hornik, Partner, August Capital
- Anne Cribbs, Olympian, CEO, Bay Area Sports Organizing Committee
- Axel Tillmann, RVC-USA
- Rob Theis, Managing Director, Scale Venture Partners
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Please visit www.GlobalTechSymposium.com to view the latest speaker list and to register.
Members of the US-Russia Chamber of Commerce of New England may claim a USD 150 discount by entering code USRCCNE2013 when registering.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com.
<< All Past Events